Sales Enablement Lead EMEA
The Sales Enablement team is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with the sales team and teams across Stripe to drive initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. We are looking for someone who will drive continuous growth of enablement programs to ensure we are meeting the needs of the organization by way of building strategic frameworks, closely partnering with cross-functional teams, and making data-driven decisions. As the leader in EMEA, you will work closely with the Global Head of Sales Enablement to set the vision for how we scale new sales hire training and implement ongoing education for Sales.
At Stripe, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
- Build and execute a vision that increases Stripe sales excellence (identifying the learning needs and actively working to increase efficiency, expertise, and impact)
- Scope and source and/or build educational programs in onboarding, sales methodologies, sales management, and product
- Manage and grow the Sales Education team
- Partner with internal teams such as Marketing, Product, and People to build content and collateral
- Determine KPIs and manage all programs to clear performance goals
- Develop scalable solutions and build infrastructure for all training programs
You will love this job if you are:
- A strategist, who enjoys breaking down complex problems into ambitious goals and clear milestones.
- A partner and collaborator, who gets energy from working with stakeholders to create the best programs possible for our stakeholders
- An owner, who focuses on execution and results
- A builder, who knows what good looks like and can build from the ground up
- An innovator, who doesn’t believe in doing something just because it’s always been done that way
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Extensive experience specifically in Sales Enablement in a technology or fast growth company setting
- Experience building and rolling out leadership development programs at scale
- A proven track record in building successful training and development programs
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Sales leaders and subject matter experts
- Extraordinary communication skills and executive presence
- Ability to build, lead, and motivate teams to deliver results
- A strong operational background with a track record of making data driven decisions
- Experience in a fast-paced dynamic environment and can balance setting strategic priorities with high-quality, tactical execution
- A high threshold for navigating ambiguity and building effective solutions that scale
It would be nice if you also have:
- Sales experience
- An advanced degree or certificate in an educational arena
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.