Sales Business Analyst, Revenue Operations
Stripe’s Global Sales Team is at the forefront of driving revenue and growth. As trusted business partners, our goal is to help users understand Stripe products and integrate them with ease so they can concentrate on what’s most important to them: their business. We’re known for our product expertise, rigorous thinking, and user-first approach to problem solving. Within Stripe, Sales proudly serves as a critical source of user feedback and market intelligence, with direct influence on Stripe’s product roadmap and growth strategy.
At Stripe, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
The goal of our Revenue Operations function is to build the operational skeleton for the Sales organization, building a business that’s scalable and predictable and will allow us to quickly scale across geographies and territories. We are looking to hire a Sales Business Analyst who will provide actionable insights based on findings in order to help us build for scale.
- Gather and document business requirements from the broader Sales team
- Drive data-based analysis to create action plans to present to the Sales teams and greater revenue Operations teams which will impact business decisions
- Take an analytical approach to uncover business insights
- Document existing business process flows and draft mock-up proposals based on data findings
- Create and execute end-to-end business modeling flows
- Work closely with the Sales Strategy & Operations team to identify important questions and answer them with data
- Automate reporting and visualization of Sales metrics in Tableau
- Partner with Sales and Systems teams to develop tooling
- Provide operational support for Sales initiatives
- Design, analyze, and interpret the results of Sales experiments
- Create analyses that tell a “story” focused on insights, not just data
- Apply models on large datasets to measure results and outcomes
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role
- Deep experience partnering with Sales teams
- Intermediate knowledge of Tableau, SFDC, and SQL
- Good knowledge of statistics
- Entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a fast paced environment, deals well with ambiguity and focuses on driving impact
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, building and maintaining trust with internal stakeholders
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications
- Hyper focus on and intuition for understanding the underlying needs of the business
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet or software company
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales teams and KPIs
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.