Risk Partnerships & Strategy, APAC
We’re growing our Risk Partnerships & Strategy team, which focuses on balancing risk and growth through our partnerships and products across Asia.
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year.
As Stripe continues to develop innovative products that serve businesses of all sizes around the world, risk will increase in complexity and scale. As part of the Risk Partnerships & Strategy team, you will play a critical role in the company’s financial and partnership health, enabling Stripe’s growth while partnering with internal and external stakeholders to understand and mitigate against key risks.
- Manage key financial partnerships across APAC and in specific countries, including building relationships, understanding requirements, and monitoring risk using a metrics-driven approach Build a close partnership with Financial Partnerships team to understand high-level objectives for partner ecosystem and each partner
- Drive risk strategy - from scoping to design and execution - to support the launch and growth of Stripe’s new products and markets
- Develop relationships and work with partners across product, engineering and business teams to prioritize, scope and roll out launches
- Continue learning about the payments space through industry engagement and independent research, and scale your knowledge to others
Our ideal candidate:
- Has expertise in managing financial partners to defined (and yet to be defined) metrics, balancing growth and risk for Stripe
- Excels in stakeholder management including navigating difficult situations, negotiating timelines, and influencing internal and external stakeholders across organizations and borders
- Is analytical, objective and skilled at using metrics to drive decision-making
- Has project management experience and a proven track record for building and scaling programs from the ground up
- Has strong collaboration, communication, and relationship building skills and are able to convey complex ideas succinctly to all audiences
- Has 7-10+ years of professional experience with partner-facing roles
- Has experience working in tech, or in another fast-paced, high-growth environment
Nice to have:
- Experience in the risk or policy development space
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.