Risk Operations Manager
We’re looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success handling ambiguity and solving complex problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have management experience scaling an operations team.
- Found and grow a team of analysts who’ll specialize in completing manual reviews in areas of fraud, credit and supportability risk
- Empower analysts to make data-driven decisions, spend their time on the highest leverage work, and challenge them to exceed expectations
- Support the team by providing metrics driven feedback on quality and productivity
- Oversee shift management, review allocation, escalations, and performance issues collaborate cross-functionally to uplevel Risk’s operational practices
- Be uncompromising about the experience we provide to well-intended Stripe users
Our ideal candidate will…
- Have 2+ years experience managing a high-performing operations team
- Be comfortable and competent interfacing with a large number of stakeholders
- Be adept at drawing insights from data and making metrics-driven decisions
- Deeply believe in the importance of high quality, efficient manual reviews as an integral pillar in a strong risk team
- Be operationally savvy, with an ability to identify and eliminate process friction
- Be a talented coach and mentor dedicated to nurturing talent and helping team members perform at their best
- Act as a strong individual contributor when needed
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience on a risk team
- Strong SQL skills
You should include these in your application:
- Your CV or LinkedIn profile
- Additional information you think would be most useful for us in understanding your background and accomplishments.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.