Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions
of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious
startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and
accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the
GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That
means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy
within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your
About the team
Enabling our partners to harness the power of our rich data to drive
insights and strategy.
What you’ll do
You will work closely with other team members to administer and build
the infrastructure for reporting applications, including software
upgrade, analysis and planning, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and
day to day maintenance.
- Partner with Finance, Sales, Data Science, and Engineering to develop
a holistic roadmap and build secured and scalable reporting
- Understand the requirements and build the interfaces to enable
datasets for self-service analytics for analytical tools like Tableau,
and future toolsets.
- Partner with Stripe security and infrastructure team to build best in
class reporting systems infrastructure.
- Be responsible for managing Enterprise-wide Tableau environments and
ensuring optimal performance levels of systems.
- Build monitoring system and automations for Tableau license usage,
system health, host lifecycle management including HA/DR.
- Lead customer council focusing on governance, data literacy, content
adoption, and Tableau platform development.
- Identify improvements to operational processes and lead projects to
implement such improvements, applying solid project management skills,
team/user communications, etc.
Who you are
You are passionate about building innovative solutions for complex
business problems and collaborating cross-functionally.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer
Science or related field of study required
- 3+ years of experience in the role of a Tableau Server
Administrator/Architect or DevOps
- Hands on experience with configuring and maintaining Tableau Server
instances (2020.1+) in an HA environment, particularly in conjunction
with AWS services
- Experience with any programming language (Python, Java, C++) to
leverage Tableau APIs (REST, Data Extract), creating alerts, and
automating deployment / monitoring tasks.
- Solid understanding of the various supported Authentication security
models for Tableau Server including Tableau Desktop. ie: SSO options,
re-authentication on data sources, SAML, Active Directory.
- Proficiency in Tableau command line utility and performance tuning +
experience with TSM, Tabcmd, and Tabadmin
- Good understanding of Active Directory, DNS, Load Balancers and
- Experience with implementing embedded analytics solutions, networking,
- Familiarity with DevOps, CICD & Automation pipelines (PI, REST