Regulatory Operations Privacy Program Manager, EMEA
The successful candidate flourishes in a fast-paced, ambiguous and collaborative environment and is excited to solve complex problems. If you’re interested in joining a team of subject matter experts building on the infrastructure powering Stripe’s core Global Privacy Program, and helping users feel secure and supported while they navigate their privacy questions – let us know!
- Manage privacy-driven programs end to end to ensure regulatory readiness and compliance.
- Continuously improve user-facing workflows to ensure operational streamlining for existing and new privacy laws and regulations.
- Leverage your deep privacy expertise to collaborate with internal partners in complex user conversations.
- Create and maintain internal and external documentation to provide scalable privacy support and resources.
- Work closely with Stripe’s Legal team to fulfill user requests and to build and deepen your expertise on global privacy and data protection requirements.
- Be a strong advocate for a privacy mindset while working with product, engineering, HR and other internal teams.
- Work cross-functionally across the Product and Tech orgs to advocate for, advise and help implement a privacy by design approach to the Product development life cycle.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years of demonstrated project management skills and a proven track record for operationalizing and scaling cross-functional organization-wide programs from the ground up.
- Has excellent collaboration, communication, and relationship building skills and the ability to convey complex ideas succinctly to all audiences.
- Has an analytical approach to decision-making. You are meticulous, objective and skilled at using metrics to drive decisions.
- Has strong research skills; able to analyze complex problems in order to identify root cause and trends; able to document complex narratives in a simplified way which are easy for others to use.
- Is confident making decisive judgement calls in the absence of fully complete information.
- Is comfortable working independently and collaborating with a distributed team.
- Has demonstrated interest in and/or has privacy experience. Experience with GDPR, CCPA, LGPD and other privacy regulations is a plus.
- Is excited to build resources to help other Stripes understand these complex topics.
- Has experience in fast-paced, high-growth environments and can manage several tasks in tight timelines and can manage shifting priorities.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.