Regional Sales Lead, Israel
Stripe is rapidly expanding globally, and we are looking for the people who will help make this happen. As a Regional Sales Manager at Stripe, you will play an instrumental role in fueling Stripe’s growth through new customer acquisition across multiple territories in Europe.
In this role you will lead a team of high-performing Account Executives, helping them to develop their skills and deliver on their ambitious targets, as well as roll your sleeves up to work directly with customers.
We are looking for a proactive leader who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, managing high-performing teams in multiple locations and solving problems with limited oversight. Stripe is a highly technical company and a strong sense of how to market and localize our product is key. Ideal candidates will have experience scaling and managing a technology sales team, and possess first-class analytical, communication and relationship-building skills.
- Recruit, develop and lead a team of sales professionals in Israel with a particular focus on customer segments from mid-market to enterprise
- Develop the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on performance against key sales metrics
- Be accountable for increasing revenue and new client acquisition at high rates of growth
- Coach and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based sales skills through all facets of the sales cycle
- Play a personal and direct role in building and maintaining enduring customer relationships, up to C-level
- Inspire, motivate and enable personal and career development of team members, both to promote career growth and to increase impact for Stripe
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally across the organisation to help shape Stripe’s products and solutions to meet customer needs. In particular, this will involve working with the wider European regional sales teams, as well as global inter-working with US and APAC sales
- Participate in industry events to help support positive market awareness
We are looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years of sales experience and 5+ years of people management experience
- Experience leading sales and operations in a high-growth technology environment across a range of customer segments - especially from mid-market to enterprise
- Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance sales team
- Ability to build strategic executive relationships with customers and industry thought leaders
- Demonstrated passion for startups and new technology businesses Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts, and translate them into industry- or business-relevant terms
- Strong business network in Israel
Nice to haves:
- Professional proficiency in Hebrew and English
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Prior experience leading a team in an international office of a US HQ’d company
- Prior experience in the payments industry
- Prior experience in multi-market sales coverage
You should include these in your application:
- A current resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.