Regional Product Marketing, New Products
We’re looking for an experienced, analytical, and collaborative marketer to build the go to market strategy, audiences, and content for products that have recently become available in EMEA. With so many different solutions and user needs across various countries, we’re looking for someone who will articulately differentiate our offerings and identify the audiences we should be targeting. This individual will partner with our regional demand generation, field marketing, lifecycle marketing and partner marketing teams as they build campaigns to take these products to market.
We’re looking for someone with experience building thoughtful go-to-market strategy for products and an ability to turn technical concepts into valuable messages for customers. You are an analytical problem solver that has deep compassion for the needs of our users. Your excellent writing skills allow you to adapt how we communicate to best engage our audience—from developers to CFOs—and differentiate Stripe.
The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, data driven, and has a strong bias for action. You enjoy working with different teams to drive consensus and impact. You are enthusiastic about rolling up your sleeves and getting into the work. You’re also a strategic thinker that can leverage customer insights and data to help achieve our ambitious marketing goals.
- Build strategic go-to-market plans and positioning for newly-available products in EMEA to drive adoption.
- Work closely with product and sales teams and learn from our users to understand the market dynamics in each country to construct our GTM approach.
- Produce dynamic content that will be used in campaigns and activations by our demand generation, field marketing, and partner marketing teams.
- Partner with our lifecycle marketing and customer success teams to drive adoption of these new products with our existing users.
- Be an expert on the competitive landscape of where similar products or point solutions exist in our core countries and craft compelling narratives that differentiate Stripe’s offering.
- Establish and drive toward product adoption targets by country, segment, and vertical.
- Work closely with the EMEA sales team to help them improve efficiency and effectiveness via marketing materials and compelling narratives.
- Understand how products are performing in market to give feedback to product teams for further improvements
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, sales enablement, competitive analysis or strategic consulting.
- 5-10+ years of go-to market experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies is preferred.
- Proven track record of developing product positioning based on user insights and competitive intel.
- Experience building internal- and external-facing content with a keen eye for design and above average written and verbal communication.
- Experience working on cross-functional and inter-departmental projects.
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity generating user insights via qualitative and quantitative research projects.
- Comfort working with vendors and agencies to develop content.
- Past experience in a sales role or proven deep empathy for sales teams is useful.
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have interest in developing new capabilities.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.