Regional Product Marketing and Enablement, EMEA
We’re looking for an experienced, analytical, and collaborative marketing manager to work on product marketing and enablement of our sales teams across Europe. As an early member of the EMEA marketing team, you’ll help shape how we bring products to market and how we enable sales teams to be successful through insightful and differentiated content.
We’re looking for someone with experience building thoughtful go-to-market strategy for products and an ability to turn technical concepts into valuable messages for customers. You are an analytical problem solver that has deep compassion for our users and sales teams. Your excellent writing skills allow you to adapt how we communicate to best engage our audience—from developers to CFOs—and differentiate Stripe.
The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, data driven, and has a strong bias for action. You enjoy working with different teams to drive consensus and impact. You are enthusiastic about rolling up your sleeves and getting into the work. You’re also a strategic thinker that can leverage customer insights and data to help achieve our ambitious marketing goals.
- Work closely with product teams to bring new products and features to EMEA and help launch key products through innovative marketing programs.
- Build strategic go-to-market plans and positioning for products to drive adoption in-region.
- Work closely with the EMEA sales team to help them improve efficiency and effectiveness via marketing materials and compelling narratives.
- Be informed about our competitive landscape in EMEA and lead the competitive analysis and creation of competitive messaging for our sales teams.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the global marketing teams to leverage global enablement content and programs and refine for local customer profiles and product positioning.
- Coordinate with demand gen, field, and events marketing teams to develop the right content to the right audience.
- Determine success metrics for sales enablement content, understand what’s working, and quickly iterate.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, sales enablement, competitive analysis or strategic consulting.
- 5-10+ years of go-to market experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies is preferred.
- Proven track record of developing and scaling internal- and external-facing content.
- A keen eye for design and above average written and verbal communication.
- Experience working on cross-functional and inter-departmental projects.
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity generating user insights via qualitative and quantitative research projects.
- Comfort working with vendors and agencies to develop content.
- Past experience in a sales role or proven deep empathy for sales teams is useful.
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have interest in developing new capabilities.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.