Head of LATAM Regional Marketing
Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies. Removing the barriers to online commerce helps more new businesses get started, expedites growth for existing companies, and increases economic output and trade globally.
We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone’s reach.
We’re looking for an experienced, creative, results-oriented marketer to lead our regional marketing efforts in Latin America, starting with Mexico and Brazil. As the first Stripe marketer in Latin America, this role will help shape how we communicate value to businesses across the region, define how we reach and interact with our customers, and create inspiring and compelling campaigns, resources and experiences that demonstrate how Stripe’s products can help our users scale their businesses. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded marketer with proven experience with and a passion for crafting and executing events, tailoring campaigns to high-potential prospects, developing joint offerings with our partners, adapting messaging and activities to local nuances, and crafting experiences that engage and delight our users. We’re looking for a candidate that can set the Latin America marketing strategy as well as roll up their sleeves and execute.
At Stripe, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
- Work in close partnership with several cross-functional teams including global marketing teams, sales, account management, communications, product, user operations, and more
- Lead market research to generate user insights and partner closely with sales to develop effective field marketing messaging, strategies and programs based on those insights
- Create compelling content resources that help prospective local users and decision-makers better understand Stripe’s offerings and benefits. This may include research and reports, guides, and presentations
- Plan and execute marketing programs to grow Stripe’s brand awareness, credibility and favorability among target segments. Develop and deliver programs that drive business outcomes, such as generating sales qualified opportunities, accelerating pipeline, and maximizing self-serve acquisitions and conversions. This includes programs such as email and direct mail campaigns, webinars, content marketing, and event
- Build and deploy a local partner marketing strategy to help our ecosystem partners increase their knowledge of Stripe and acquire new users on our behalf
- Track, measure and communicate local program results, and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts
- Partner with global product and growth marketing teams, including on product launches, market expansion, and digital strategies
- Be a local steward of the Stripe brand in Latin America
- Build and maintain local relationships with major regional ecosystem partners, e.g. dev shops, SaaS platforms, accelerators, etc
We’re looking for someone with:
- 8+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience, including developing and delivering marketing programs in Latin America
- Proven track record of developing sound marketing strategies and managing innovative multi-channel campaigns that exceed target goals
- Demonstrated proficiency in content creation and content marketing, multi-touch campaigns, demand generation, and multi-channel programs, e.g. those spanning email, webinars and ecosystem co-marketing
- Experience working in both digital and in-person event environments, with in-depth knowledge incorporating event experiences into the buyer’s journey to generate demand
- Proven success working closely with Sales teams, including joint planning and execution, driving disciplined lead follow up, and earning trust as a strategic business partner
- Solid understanding of lead management and sales funnel management
- Fluency in Spanish and English required, working knowledge of Portuguese a plus
You also likely have:
- Remarkable written and verbal communication skills, including being able to craft powerful user stories, and to convey complex topics with simplicity
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once
- Proven leadership capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.