APAC Regional Manager, IT
Enabling fellow Stripes on the front lines of Corporate Technology, powering the tooling, services and infrastructure needed to enable our scale to increase the GDP of the internet.
At Stripe, managers grow teams and inspire them to do their best work. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Regional IT Lead to manage our IT team in Singapore. This is a hands on role that will continually assess the needs of our fellow Stripes, driving efficiencies and services that improve productivity. This position will join 2 other Individual Contributors in region who are focused on delivering world class customer service and technical support for global employees. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable working as part of a globally distributed team and communicating with technical and non-technical users.
This role would be focused on providing a focal point for all the IT Services for employees in APAC. These services include (but are not limited to): - Service Desk (incident, request management) - Collaboration Tech (AV/VC and Streaming Systems) - FinTech (Financial Systems) - People Tech (Human Resource Systems) - WP Tech (Workplace Systems) - Sales / Partnership Tech
Our presence in APAC is growing rapidly and slated for continued growth. With rapid growth comes a large reliance on technology and technology support - not only onboarding new employees, but making sure they can utilise tools to their fullest going forward.
You must have an excellent understanding of computers (both hardware and software), and a willingness to learn and apply new technology. You possess superior technical aptitude, and the ability to deal patiently with people in a wide variety of situations. Additionally, you must possess strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem-solving ability. Proven ability to operate in high-pressure situations, successfully handle multiple priorities, and maintain a high level of discipline while remaining flexible.
- Build strong and successful relationships to facilitate smooth Onboarding and IT support across the APAC region.
- Form relationships with all aspects of our customers in APAC (Security, HR, FIN, Sales, etc). Determine health of IT services for each of those areas, formulate plans for sustaining or correcting business problems
- Partner with AMER and EMEA based IT Teams to create and maintain APAC IT Standards and Procurement procedures.
- Travel(Post Covid)to offices throughout the APAC region to support IT Technologies and build relationships that connect remote sites/offices to the APAC Corporate location.
- Resolve complex issues that may not be well documented, and apply your knowledge to improving and creating support procedures and documentation.
- Become the IT focal point in APAC
- 5+ years experience and a proven history in Service Desk, Technology Support and Customer Service
- History of building trust through collaboration in technology services
- Successful track record of delivering support to remote sites
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision; you are a self-motivated, self-starter who can initiate ideas and take ownership of work.
- Demonstrated ability in leading or playing key roles in large cross-functional projects and delivering those projects on time and within guidelines.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.