Recruiting Technology and Process, EMEA
We’re looking for a product-minded problem solver interested in building, maintaining and improving Stripe’s Recruiting systems, processes, and tools. This individual will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Recruiting tools from selection through sunset. Examples of projects that this individual might be responsible for include completing market research to identify promising recruiting technologies, leading an upper funnel sourcing tool implementation, or partnering with the Recruiting Analytics team to analyze interview effectiveness.
- Partner with leaders across Recruiting, People Operations, People Analytics and Internal Systems to identify key problem areas or opportunities for improvement across process and technology areas.
- Execute our Recruiting systems roadmap forward by building new tools, implementing process improvements, and iterating on current offerings.
- Build a deep working knowledge of Recruiting systems and processes, and identify areas for investment and improvement.
- Drive projects from discovery to implementation, including coordinating internal and external resources to meet project requirements (as defined by the project scope).
We are looking for someone who has :
- 5+ years working in operations, product management, or technology consulting (high-growth or tech environments are a plus)
- Strong ability to partner with software development teams to design software solutions to business problems
- Domain expertise in the Recruiting or HR field
- Experience working with and optimizing third-party technology platforms (HR or Recruiting experience is preferred)
- Strong organizational and operational skills
- A demonstrated ability to navigate in complexity and build new processes
You’ll be successful if:
- You enjoy working collaboratively with functional specialists, tech teams, and analysts to design solutions from first principles
- You’re comfortable owning a problem from definition through delivery
- You enjoy diving deeply into the details with project teams
- You have a strong knowledge of (and willingness to learn about) the Recruiting Technology vendor landscape
- You have proven experience working across the full lifecycle of technology projects, including problem identification, solution design, development, testing, and deployment
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.