Recruiting Operations Manager
A critical component of Stripe’s future success will be our ability to hire at scale while maintaining a high (and rising) talent bar. This high-visibility, high-impact role will play a key role in enabling Stripe to meet lofty ambitions in its second decade and beyond.
Recruiting Operations at Stripe is a collaborative, cross-functional team that drives key technology and process improvement initiatives for our Recruiting organization. We’re focused on bringing speed, fairness, and simplicity to our recruitment processes so that we can identify and win the best talent.
We’re looking for an operationally-inclined leader to manage a global team responsible for maintaining and improving Stripe’s Recruiting systems, processes, and tools. This individual will be responsible for leading a team that creates efficiencies for the Recruiting team and improves the candidate experience. Examples of projects that this individual might be responsible for include building business cases for new tools, collaborating with current vendors to influence their roadmaps, and shipping process/technology improvements to Stripe’s interview processes.
- Partner with leaders across Recruiting, People Operations, People Analytics and Internal Systems to identify key problem areas or opportunities for improvement across process and technology areas
- Lead a team responsible for driving our Recruiting systems roadmap forward by building new tools, implementing process improvements, and iterating on current offerings
- Coach, manage and mentor a global team of Stripes
- Build a deep working knowledge of Recruiting systems and processes, and prioritize areas for investment and improvement
- Drive projects from discovery to implementation, including developing project plans and timelines, and coordinating internal and external resources to meet project requirements (as defined by the project scope)
- Manage portfolio of ongoing project work to identify cross-functional dependencies, help make resourcing decisions and trade-offs, and build awareness of work across impacted stakeholders
We are looking for someone who has :
- 8+ years working in operations, management consulting or equivalent strategy experience (high-growth or tech environments are a plus)
- Exceptional people management skills with 2+ years of experience leading a team
- Experience working with and optimizing third-party technology platforms (HR or Recruiting experience is preferred)
- Strong organizational and operational skills
- A demonstrated ability to navigate in complexity and build new processes
You’ll be successful if:
- You enjoy building and leading teams
- You enjoy working collaboratively with functional specialists, tech teams, and analysts to design solutions from first principles
- You’re comfortable both presenting to senior executives and diving deeply into the details with project teams
- You have a strong knowledge of (and willingness to learn about) the Recruiting Technology vendor landscape
- You have proven experience managing the full lifecycle of technology projects, including problem identification, solution design, development, testing, and deployment
- You have experience working on and leading product teams
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.