Recruiting Operations Delivery Lead
A critical component of Stripe’s future success will be our ability to hire at scale while maintaining a high (and rising) talent bar. This role will play a key role in enabling Stripe’s Recruiting team to deliver the talent required for Stripe to meet lofty ambitions in its second decade and beyond.
Recruiting Operations at Stripe is a collaborative, cross-functional team that drives key technology and process improvement initiatives for our Recruiting organization. We’re focused on bringing speed, fairness, and simplicity to our recruitment processes so that we can identify and win the best talent.
We’re looking for an experienced program management and delivery lead to manage a team responsible for the design and execution of a number of key programs within Stripe’s Recruiting team. This individual will both influence Stripe’s overall Recruiting strategy and coordinate cross-functional efforts pivotal to the team’s success. Examples of projects this individual might lead include deploying upper funnel assessments across Stripe, building a new interview program, and driving Recruiting Ops quarterly/annual planning.
- Build and develop a high-performing program management team responsible for establishing the processes and systems used by recruiters and hiring managers at Stripe
- Establish the Recruiting Operations programs and launch calendar to enable continuous improvement to our processes, tools and programs
- Coach, manage and mentor a global team of Stripes
- Coordinate deployments and releases in conjunction with People Operations, Recruiting, and People Systems
- Identify gaps in current offerings, and design the programs and projects to remedy these findings
- Develop productive, collaborative cross-functional relationships with Recruiting and across the broader People team
- Prioritize workload against available resources and level of impact
- Build a change management, communications and training competency within Stripe’s Recruiting Operations team
We are looking for someone who has:
- 8+ years working in management consulting, program/portfolio management, or change management
- 3+ years as a team lead
- Strong organizational and operational skills, and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Deep knowledge of project and program management (experience working in an Agile environment a plus)
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with cross functional partners
- Ability to influence across various levels of an organization, from IC to executive
- Demonstrated success in bring projects and programs to market
You’ll be successful if:
- You enjoy building and leading teams
- You can work collaboratively across functional, technical, and operational teams to design and build holistic solutions to challenging problems
- You have a experience with (or deep understanding of) Recruiting teams at scaling companies
- You bring structure and clarity to ambiguity
- You can influence both junior and senior stakeholders
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.