Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars in payments each year and enable hundreds of thousands of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently. More than half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
To further this important mission, we are looking for a Recruiting Manager to help lead and grow a team of recruiters in North America. These recruiters are strategic partners to Stripe’s Finance and Legal organizations. This person must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
- Manage and scale a team of full-cycle recruiters to deliver excellent performance, develop their recruiting expertise, and facilitate their professional development.
- Partner with senior leaders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals.
- Drive process efficiencies to scale hiring across our US offices.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives across branding, events, and employee referral channels.
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and improve process.
- Continue to work on active reqs where necessary.
You should have:
- 3+ years of recruiting management experience.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience (in-house experience preferred).
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from new grad to management positions.
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner.
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent.
- Ability to develop more junior recruiters and provide coaching and guidance, as well as acting as a partner to more tenured recruiters in later stage career development.
- Experience partnering, and driving change, with senior level management.
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels.
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience thriving and prioritizing in a constantly changing environment.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.