A critical component of Stripe’s future success will be our ability to hire at scale while maintaining a high (and rising) talent bar. This high-impact role will play a key part in enabling Stripe to meet lofty ambitions in its second decade and beyond.
Recruiting Operations at Stripe is a collaborative, cross-functional team that drives key technology and process improvement initiatives for our Recruiting organization. We’re focused on bringing speed, fairness, and simplicity to our recruitment processes so that we can identify and win the best talent.
We’re looking for an analytics leader who will help our Recruiting team to operate effectively and win in a competitive talent marketplace. This individual will influence recruiting strategy by creating data products that automate the delivery of insights, serving as the analytics lead for Recruiting systems and process improvement efforts, and conducting ad hoc analyses. Example of projects this individual may lead include partnering with People Analytics to evaluate interview effectiveness, collaborating with Finance to forecast hiring volumes in new geographies, and developing dashboards for Recruiting and business leaders.
- Design and, build and automate the delivery of Recruiting data products for Recruiting leaders and hiring managers
- Build and drive a Recruiting analytics roadmap that will enable Stripe to hire top talent quickly and predictably
- Identify and execute improvements against our existing Recruiting data ecosystem
- Partner with People Analytics, People Operations, and Internal Systems to improve the collection, maintenance, and utilization of data in recruiting processes and tools
- Work to ensure efficient flow of data at all stages of the recruitment process
- Conduct deep-dive, ad hoc analyses on Recruiting topics (such as interview effectiveness, interviewer quality, pipeline health, and recruiter capacity)
- Make recommendations for key Recruiting metrics to measure productivity and identify areas for improvement
We are looking for someone who has :
- 5+ years working in management consulting or analytics (people analytics experience is a plus)
- Experience working with third-party systems and vendors, preferably within an HR or Recruiting context
- Strong organizational and operational skills, and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Proven experience owning company-wide reporting, serving individual contributors through executive groups
- A bias toward automation and efficiency, with the know-how to cleanly structure data to enable continuous delivery of insights
- A desire to promote self-service capabilities for stakeholders
- Knowledge of data architecture, design, development, and QA/QC processes
- Strong data visualization skills - must be able to create clean visuals that highlight key findings and tell a compelling story
- Experience with multiple data analysis and visualization tools (Tableau and Looker preferred); experience with a scripting language (Python or R) is a plus
You’ll be successful if:
- You enjoy working collaboratively across People, Finance, and Systems teams to create holistic solutions
- You have a proven track record of influencing senior leaders with deeply researched analyses
- You have operated across the full lifecycle of analytics projects - requirements gathering, data collection, data cleansing, analysis, visualization, QA/QC, and deployment
- You have a bias towards action and an ability to iterate towards an end state
- You enjoy working at the infrastructure layer and building for scale
- You can bring structure to ambiguity
You should include the following with your application:
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A 1-2 paragraph summary of your favorite project from any of your work or personal experiences
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.