Help us grow Stripe in the rapidly growing LATAM region.
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools to accept payments online. Since our founding, we’ve grown our organization across 14 global offices, and are processing billions of dollars a year for millions of businesses in an ever-growing number of countries. Stripe powers many new businesses, many in categories that barely existed five years ago, and we believe it’s a snapshot of how the internet is changing.
To meet these changes, we are rapidly–introducing new initiatives and teams, developing strategies that will scale alongside the new challenges we’re facing, and building out a recruiting organization to support the growth.
We are hiring a LATAM-based Recruiter to drive our expansion efforts in the LATAM region (Mexico and Brazil to begin). Many of our greatest challenges have yet to be solved, so we’re looking for a consultative and creative recruiter to help grow and scale our teams including engineering, sales, partnerships, and legal. As one of the early recruiters on the ground in LATAM, you can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving hiring strategy, leading first-in-kind searches, strong partnership with cross functional teams, and delivering best-in-class candidate experience.
- Manage and drive a full recruitment cycle for various business groups across both engineer and G&A (non-technical), strategically partner with hiring managers, and build out and improve new and existing processes
- Work closely with hiring managers to prioritize hiring needs and build a seamless interview process that helps us bring the best candidates to our teams
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like People Ops, Compensation, Benefits, Onboarding and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Previous people management experience is a plus
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Experience hiring a wide variety of roles across both tech and non tech, as well as a broad scope of role seniority
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- A growth mindset and truly flexible - you can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly, and no desire to take yourself too seriously (a wry sense of humor is always appreciated!)
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.