Quality Assurance Program Manager
In this position, you will oversee the oversight and maintenance of a quality program that easily surfaces workflow, product and vendor performance issues that can be actioned upon. Your direct work with our outsourced operations will ensure a high degree of confidence in the validity of the auditing process and the insights generated, that lead to business impacting decisions.
Stripe is both a technology and a financial services company. You will need to be comfortable straddling both of those worlds every day. The right leader for this role thrives in complexity, challenges the status quo, and empowers the team to constantly be improving.
- Be the architect of scalable and future proof quality infrastructure for Stripe User Operations
- Design, own and execute on an operational strategy and metrics for a global quality program
- Maintain, manage and calibrate quality frameworks, processes and/or tools
- Design KPIs, compile and deliver regular reports on performance trends, opportunities and user insights to senior leadership
- Lead weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews with external partners and internal stakeholders
- Develop and execute against quality improvement plans in collaboration with the global vendor ecosystem and internal stakeholders by identifying, prioritizing, and driving cross functional quality improvement projects
- Partner closely with Operations, Product and Engineering teams to work on improvements and best practices that will streamline operations and improve user experience.
- Manage escalations and remediate urgent quality issues. Partner with other teams in order to assist with the identification and removal of operational deficiencies
You might be a fit if:
- You’re a proven program manager or leader with experience managing processes with Global 3rd party vendors
- You have relevant operational and quality management experience in a high-growth environment
- You have a strong operational background and a track-record of making data driven decisions. Proficiency in structured process management frameworks such as Six Sigma, Kaizen, DMAIC, SPC, TPS and AQL will be a plus, but not strictly required
- You enjoy working with data, having experience with SQL and Tableau will be a big plus
- You have designed and/or stood up effective quality management frameworks, processes and/or tools in the past
- You learn fast and have a self starter attitude with ability to autonomously operate in a complex, fast paced and constantly evolving environment
- You are a strong communicator with organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.