Program Manager, Sales Development
As a program manager on the Sales Development team, you’ll be responsible for creating and running processes that help us coordinate and execute on a global scale. You’ll work closely with Sales Development, Sales, Marketing and Data Science as well as other teams across Stripe to deliver projects and programs that improve the overall effectiveness and efficiencies of the team.
The successful program manager has experience leading large-scale projects spanning sales and operations, is able to distill complexity into clarity, and drives impact and velocity across teams. They are curious, driven, focused, and detail-oriented, able to influence without authority, relentless in driving to closure, and able to build strong relationships. They thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment. They are strategic, able to see the big picture and business context, and able to find creative solutions as a result.
- Partner with leadership to build roadmaps; Create visibility with leadership on prioritization and resourcing gaps
- Build views of how well the Sales Dev team is executing towards projects - expected delivery timelines, risks, resource constraints, headcount requirements etc.
- Ensure that dependencies and timelines are well understood by teams contributing to the roadmap
- Facilitate project retrospectives to collect feedback, draw out lessons learned, and document best practices
- Act as primary partner of Sales, Marketing and Marketing Operations. Recommend levers to pull based on pipeline gaps and resource management
- Manage day-to-day operational tasks, including but not limited to SFDC database quality and workflow optimization. Rigorous measurement of the business and analysis on drivers
- Develop new lists of accounts or campaigns, in partnership with Marketing and Sales, by thinking creatively about Stripe’s target customers/verticals and finding new data sources
- Monitor results, and successfully scale campaigns across the organization
- Lead regular syncs with cross-functional leaders on segment specific KPI performance, current campaign/experiment results, and ad hoc analysis
- Partner cross-functionally to prepare experiments for conversion optimization
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new process
- Support implementation, roll-out, and training for new process, systems and tools
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of combined experience between sales and project and/or program management
- A passion for building with proven abilities to think creatively and with a well rounded view, identifying challenges and solutions from multiple perspectives
- Strong initiative, autonomy, critical thinking skills, and an eye for the details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you may enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities with circumstances change (At a fast-growing startup, they often do)
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.