Program Manager, Stripe Operations Centers
Build Stripe’s long-term operational strategy and footprint.
Stripe is launching a new team to design, implement, and grow Stripe’s operations for the next decade. We are looking for dynamic and entrepreneurial leaders who will define our strategy to scale Stripe’s operational workflows and deliver the best experiences for Stripe Users and teams, while unlocking more execution velocity and operating leverage for Stripe’s business. If you like hard problems, are analytical, and are an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Build a strategy for Stripe to build its own network of Operational Centers to support Stripe Users and teams
- Create a principled framework and prioritized roadmap for moving operational work to Stripe Operations - Centers or other third-party outsourcing partners
- Architect the support structure that is needed at Stripe to ensure the success of outsourced operational workflows, including the requisite technology infrastructure, internal Stripe team or external partner resources, and accountability mechanisms to drive continuous improvement
- Design a geographic roll-out strategy for Stripe’s comprehensive and global operational footprint, including the locations of Stripe Operations Centers and third-party outsourcing partners
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience in consulting or comparable role in high growth tech companies
- Experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role in fast-paced environments, and is comfortable taking initiatives from conception to launch
- Enjoyment working amidst ambiguity, and do whatever it takes to execute on complex projects
- Excels in analytics and problem solving, and uses first-principles thinking and data to structure strategic recommendations
- A process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done
- Humility and a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners
Nice to haves:
- Experience working on operations or outsourcing initiatives
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn
- Experience in a high growth company
- Experience in strategy consulting or finance
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A 1-2 paragraph summary of your favorite project from any of your work or personal experiences
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.