Program Manager, SMB Operations
Stripe is expanding internet commerce by making it easy for businesses to get started and grow globally. By helping companies accept payments from anywhere in the world, and broaden the types of transactions that happen online, we aim to increase the GDP of the internet.
In our SMB Operations team, we identify and capitalize on opportunities to meet and exceed our most complex users’ service expectations. We also discern patterns from SMB users’ experiences that we can scale across Stripe to increase overall operational efficiency. To further improve our efficiency and effectiveness, we are looking for a Program Manager to own strategic initiatives that are focused on growing, scaling and driving success for our SMB users.
- Scope, own and execute large projects to improve SMB Users’ experience and/or Support Specialists’ experience and efficiency
- Deeply understand nuances of SMB User experience and driving metrics (e.g. CSAT, first response resolution, first response SLA, contact rate, productivity, etc)
- Partner with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams (Operations Leadership, Operations Managers, Product, Engineering, Support, Sales, etc) to prioritize and maximize the impact of your projects
- Lead other scaling projects for Operations that require you to build a data-driven strategy, determine a game plan and operationally execute, understand and resolve organizational alignment challenges, and effectively communicate progress to a broad audience of stakeholders
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of operational experience, preferably at a technology company and/or consulting
- A track record of leading and proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects/programs that have transformed their company’s operations and delivered quantifiable business impact
- Experience being comfortable operating in ambiguity and adapting to rapid change
- Strong critical thinking and data-analysis skills (e.g. ability to navigate large data sets & lead decision making with data)
- Built and scaled, proactive, users-first programs and initiatives
- Can drive creative solutions with cross-functional partners, especially in an engineering and product environment
- Curiosity, resourcefulness and a self-starter mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for articulating customer challenges
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.