Program Manager, Sales Enablement
Stripe’s Global Sales Team is at the forefront of driving revenue and growth. As trusted business partners, our goal is to help users understand Stripe products and integrate them with ease so they can concentrate on what’s most important to them: their business. We’re known for our product expertise, rigorous thinking, and user-first approach to problem solving. Within Stripe, Sales proudly serves as a critical source of user feedback and market intelligence, with direct influence on Stripe’s product roadmap and growth strategy.
The Sales Enablement team is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with the sales team and teams across Stripe to drive initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. We are looking for someone who will drive continuous growth of enablement programs to ensure we are meeting the needs of the organization by way of building strategic frameworks, closely partnering with cross-functional teams, and making data-driven decisions. As the Enablement Program Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Sales Enablement to set the vision for how we execute and scale strategic programs.
- Manage strategic projects that drive sales productivity
- Build new processes and tools that that enable building effective solutions at scale
- Oversee the road map and key results for our enablement portfolio
- Develop and maintain systems used to track and report on business results, action items, and simultaneous strategic projects
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Leadership, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Support, Sales, Human Resources, etc.) to prioritize and maximize the impact of our projects
- Leverage an analytical mindset. Collect data, stakeholder feedback, and program results to inform gains in efficiency and effectiveness
- Balance setting strategic priorities under pressure with high-quality, tactical execution
We’re looking for someone who is:
- A strategist, who enjoys breaking down complex problems into ambitious goals and clear milestones
- A partner and collaborator, who gets energy from working with stakeholders to create the best programs possible to drive sales excellence
- An owner, who focuses on execution and results
- A builder, who knows what good looks like and can build from the ground up
- An innovator, who doesn’t believe in doing something just because it’s always been done that way
Nice to haves:
- 10+ years relevant work experience
- 4+ years of specific experience in a mix of program management, business operations, product operations, and sales operations in a technology company
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- A proven record of owning and leading by proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects/programs that have transformed your company’s operations and delivered quantifiable business impact
- Certification in LEAN, Kaizen, Six Sigma, PMP, or PROSCI
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.