Program Manager, Product and Partner Platform
Stripe is hiring a Program Manager for Product and Partner Platform
As a program manager on the Product and Partner Platform (PPP), you’ll be responsible for creating and running processes that help us coordinate and execute on a global scale. You’ll work closely with PPP leadership as well as teams across Stripe to deliver strategic projects and programs.
The successful program manager has experience leading large-scale projects spanning engineering and operations, and drives impact and velocity across teams. They are curious, focused, and detail-oriented, relentless in driving to closure, and able to build strong relationships. They thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment. They are able to distill complexity into clarity, see the big picture and business context, and devise creative and pragmatic solutions.
In this role you will:
- Partner with leadership to set team goals and processes
- Design and operationalize complex processes across engineering and operational teams
- Own specific projects and programs across the company with primary responsibility for success
- Create canonical documentation of plans and processes, driving consistency and alignment across teams
- Create systems to track and prioritize product needs and challenges
- Track projects, capacity, timelines and commitments on internal projects and customer deliverables
You might be a fit if you have:
- 7+ years’ experience in similar or related technology roles, with at least 5 years partnering closely with software and product teams
- A track record of providing program management during all phases of software development from kick-off to ship, demonstrating critical thinking and thought leadership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, building strong relationships with stakeholders and teams around the organization
- Strong project-management skills, with the ability to handle multiple, high-priority projects in a highly demanding environment
- The ability to effectively communicate with colleagues, clearly and concisely
- An extremely responsive and collaborative team-player mentality
- Excellent judgment and demonstrated ability to handle time-sensitive work
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail
- Worked on a wide variety of projects, learned new things, and directed your own work from day to day
- Experience helping build culture & community
What’s it like to work at Stripe?
Stripe is helping the internet fulfill its potential as a platform for economic progress by building software tools that accelerate global economic access and technological development. Stripe makes it easy to start, run and scale an internet business from anywhere in the world.
We look at Stripe as a constant work in progress and the same is true of our people; for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We’re here to support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue through thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help other Stripes in the short-term and pushing them to improve over the long-term (by helping them to get better at what they do).
We’re a highly cross-functional organization and view that as part of the fun: we design our space to encourage as much collaboration as possible. We have long tables in the kitchen for a reason (to enable everyone to meet new people and learn from them). We also have a culture of transparency that we carry through to email communication, ensuring that Stripes all around the world have the information they need to make good local decisions.
In both our products and our people, we aim to reflect, represent and advocate for all of our users, globally. Our users transcend geography, culture and language; what we share, collectively, is a drive to create a fairer, more economically interconnected world.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.