Program Manager, Premium Services
In Premium Services, we deliver service and support offerings to enterprises and large users. We partner with teams across Stripe to improve the customer experience of Stripe’s enterprise users and are responsible for developing Stripe’s Paid Services offerings. We’re looking for an experienced Program Manager who is excited about defining service offerings, solving enterprise-grade problems, and growing paid services. If you like working cross-functionally with sales, eng and ops and being at the intersection of technical service development, enterprise experience and operational excellence, we’d love to chat!
- Develop and program manage strategic projects to enhance the enterprise user experience
- Build new and scalable user-facing processes and tools that can be widely adopted by TAMs and x-functional teams
- Oversee, communicate and manage the vision, road map and key results for our services portfolio
- Partner with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams (Operations Leadership, Operations - Managers, Product, Engineering, Support, Sales, etc) to prioritize and maximize the impact of your projects
- Collect data, user feedback, and market research and use that to inform services development
You might be a fit if:
- You have 7+ years of work experience in consulting or in an operational or product role in a tech company. PgM or TPM preferred
- You have a track record of leading and proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects/programs that have transformed their company’s operations and delivered quantifiable business impact
- You work well under pressure and can adapt in a fast paced, rapidly changing and ambiguous environment
- You are action-oriented, with strong organization skills and work well with people
- You can prioritize competing demands while working on complex problems with attention to detail
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.