Program Manager, People Systems
Stripe builds economic infrastructure with a mission to increase the GDP of the internet. Historically, Stripe has been known for making the acceptance of payments easy for developers. With Atlas, Capital, Issuing, and other products we have in the works, we’ve moved beyond payments and “up the stack” to help our users run their businesses more effectively.
We’re looking for a Program Manager to partner with our People Organization to help optimize Stripe’s people technology landscape. You will be responsible for ensuring the People team have the corporate technology products they need to provide best in class services to all Stripes.
- Work closely with business partners to understand and refine requirements, objectives, and processes to drive strategic capabilities
- Review existing technology landscape and provide guidance on optimization and automation
- Effectively set timelines and manage cross-functional project teams to deadlines through the proactive management of blockers, scope, shifting priorities, and other risks
- Lead the technology aspects of project management, discovery, analysis, requirements definition, testing, and go-live support
- Foster a collaborative environment where differing perspectives are encouraged, acknowledged
- 8+ years of relevant Business Systems experience
- 3+ years experience working with HR platforms
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience partnering with people teams to design technologies, processes and solutions to support the needs of the business
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate effectively with management, IT, non-technical internal and external users, vendors and international teams
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and lead and drive complex operational initiatives
Nice to haves:
- Experience working specifically with Workday, Greenhouse and payroll software
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.