Program Manager, Integrated Marketing & GTM Launch Operations
We are looking for a self-starter to join the Marketing PMO who has demonstrated success in bringing GTM teams together to solve complex problems, thrive in ambiguity, and operate in a rapidly growing and evolving environment. This role will be fundamental to building and optimizing our GTM launch operations process and bringing strategic order to our integrated campaign planning process and execution. We’re looking for an experienced, collaborative marketer to quarterback the cross-functional work streams in partnership with Product Marketing and Integrated Marketing to scale our global campaigns, and maximize launch and announcement moments in the market. To scale, we need to create playbooks for how we run our launch motions, and define best practices to ensure all the trains are running on time and all applicable channels are activated in the lead up to each launch. With the pace of announcements and launches only speeding up and increasing in number, we need an experienced GTM program manager who can influence and work cross-functionally across the business to keep multiple launches on track at any given time. This role has the opportunity to have tremendous impact across every aspect of the GTM org during this unique time at Stripe. The one constant at Stripe is change and growth, and this role sits at the cornerstone of enabling both for Stripe marketing.
Our ideal candidate is highly collaborative, organized, data driven, and has a strong bias for action. You are an analytical problem solver, motivated to align all Stripes working to bring a product to market, and can anticipate needs from different teams. You think of your colleagues across the business as your customers, and you enjoy working with different teams to drive consensus and impact. You’re a strategic thinker that can optimize processes and drive strong interlocks and alignment across all parts of the org toward a common goal.
- Be the operational scrum master for all core Stripe product launches, working as a core partner for the Product Marketing and Integrated Marketing teams to manage the core work streams leading up to the launch
- Manage timelines and workback schedules for each campaign
- Project manage multiple work streams across different teams (e.g. localization, coordination with regional teams, asset production, etc)
- Own internal communication channels across the life of a launch plan to ensure all stakeholders are aware of blockers, gates, changes, and deadlines
- Work closely with representatives across all channels of the GTM org, to ensure their work streams are on track and timed right to support the launch plan
- Build playbooks and templates to help our PMM team more easily manage launches, align with Integrated campaigns, and drive efficiencies in process
- Stay curious, learning from each launch in order to iterate and improve execution and collaboration across teams
- Use data-driven insights to change processes and launch plans to align with our integrated campaigns
- Own the integrated campaign calendar and wiki
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Relevant work experience that spans demand gen, integrated marketing, product marketing, sales enablement, or strategic consulting
- Minimum of 7-8 years of go-to-market experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies is preferred
- Solid understanding of the functions within a GTM org, and their dependencies on one another
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in the ambiguity of a rapidly changing environment
- Experience driving cross-functional and inter-departmental projects
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- The capability to think strategically and execute tactically where needed
- Not afraid of taking risks and welcomes learning from failure
- Ironclad integrity to make the right decisions for our users and the business
- Past experience in a sales or CS role, or proven deep empathy for these customer-facing roles
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have interest in developing new capabilities.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.