Program Manager, Compliance Operations
The successful program manager is able to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment. They are strategic, able to see the big picture and business context, and empowered to find creative solutions as a result. If you enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment and influencing the strategic direction of a large global organization, this position will provide you with a challenging opportunity.
Successful applicants will have a minimum of three years experience in the operations space, preferably within payments, fintech, or financial services.
- Develop and manage long-term projects for our programs
- Be responsible for driving improvements to overall team goals and assist with roadmap and strategy development
- Being comfortable influencing cross-functional stakeholders at all levels across a complex and ambiguous organization
- Partner closely with stakeholders and cross functional teams (Operations, Policy, Product, Engineering, - Support, Sales etc) to prioritize and maximize the impact of your projects
- Create canonical documentation of processes
- Manage feedback and issues from internal stakeholders on the program
- Be able to draw insights our of disparate data sources and recommend enhancements and form hypotheses
- Develop and communicate ongoing reporting and observability on the health of the program
- Become an advocate for our users
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of three years experience in the operations space
- Significant experience working between product and operations teams
- Demonstrated track record of execution and results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creative thinker who considers problems from a customer perspective while being pragmatic and solutions oriented when solving them
Nice to have:
- Proficient in SQL or other data analysis tools
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.