Program Manager, Card Brand Monitoring Programs
The Risk team plays a critical role in ensuring a healthy financial eco-system for businesses around the world. We are looking to hire an experienced risk professional who is passionate about project management, the payments ecosystem, educating others in complex areas of risk and is comfortable working to meet deadlines. The right candidate for this role will have a minimum of 5+ years experience in risk/program management within e-commerce or payments and possess a deep understanding of card networks, the payments ecosystem, dispute & fraud monitoring programs, and have demonstrated partner management experience.
- Drive long-term, strategic initiatives and projects that involve our acquiring and card network partners.
- Develop and program manage strategic projects to minimize portfolio risk due to elevated dispute rates.
- Work with merchants, from successful venture-backed startups to well established institutions; evaluating their business model risk and dispute drivers.
- Help manage Stripes portfolio by developing a deep understanding of dispute risk across industries, geographies, and operating models.
- Manage multiple projects to enhance and optimize operational strategy systems and tools.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams (Operations Leadership, Operations - Managers, Product, Engineering, Support, Sales, etc) to prioritize and maximize the impact of your projects.
- Leverage an analytical mindset. Collect data, user feedback, and market research and use that to improve processes.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- At least 5+ years of risk/program management experience, managing partnerships with global card networks or equivalent strategic, complex key partners.
- A proven track record of working effectively in a product-centric environment with significant internal and external dependencies.
- Deep understanding of card networks, payments ecosystem, dispute monitoring programs, and dispute mitigation strategies.
- Experience partnering with external stakeholders.
- The ability to prioritize and guide individuals through competing demands and complex problems.
- An operationally focused mindset, with an ability to see a project through to success using planning, metrics and effective communication.
- Proficiency in SQL or other data analysis tools.
- Experience working in the payments industry or at a leading technology company.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.