Product Support, Market Manager Spain
We are looking for someone who can help bring our nascent User Operations team for Spain to the next level. You will be responsible for building out and managing the portfolio of services focused on the support needs of our users in the region, and set a gold standard for support when when interacting with our largest and most valuable users to make sure their needs are met. You will spend a significant part of your time working on initiatives to further improve the performance of the team, and contributing to cross-functional efforts to refine the Stripe product for Spanish users. If you’re a born leader, a strong writer, and a fast researcher, we want to hear from you!
- Become a product specialist and manage our email, phone, and other channels
- Spend a significant portion of your time helping others be successful at Stripe, directly by providing oversight and mentorship, and indirectly through running improvement initiatives
- Proactively analyze and detect complex issues that affect the User Operations team and dissect the problems into actionable pieces
- Present your ideas and findings to the global User Ops team and management and gather the help needed to achieve change
- Take ownership and collaborate with other teams from User Operations and other teams to successfully execute your action plans
- Have an opportunity to learn how Stripe operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A proactive and ambitious startup mindset
- An interest in launching or continuing an international career and are available for travel between the Spanish markets and Stripe office locations
- 2+ years experience with helping users become more successful with a product or service.
- A passion for working with colleagues on solving a large range of challenges and have proven experience with managing initiatives or projects
- A knack for talking about technical concepts, have great analytical skills, and would be comfortable explaining how Stripe works to a range of audiences
- Empathy for users and the ability to quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- The ability to solve open-ended problems
- Excitement about working with a product that is constantly evolving
- Fluency and business level verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
You should include these in your application:
- Your background and accomplishments
- Why you want to work in this role
- Languages you’d be comfortable communicating in beyond English and Spanish, if any
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.