Product Support, Market Manager Brazil
Stripe is building the most powerful and flexible tools for internet commerce and is currently live in 25 countries around the world. The User Operations team works closely with every part of Stripe, learning the intricacies of how we build products, manage risk, launch new countries, and keeping users happy.
If you’re a born leader, a strong writer, and a fast researcher, we want to hear from you!
- Become a product specialist and manage our email, phone, and other support channels
- Spend a significant portion of your time helping others be successful at Stripe, directly by providing oversight and mentorship, and indirectly through running improvement initiatives
- Proactively analyze and detect complex issues that affect the User Operations team and dissect the problems into actionable pieces
- Present your ideas and findings to the global User Ops team and management and gather the help needed to achieve change
- Take ownership and collaborate with other teams from User Operations and other teams to successfully execute your action plans
- Have an opportunity to learn how Stripe operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A proactive and ambitious startup mindset
- 2+ years experience with helping users become more successful with a product or service
- A passion to work with colleagues on solving a large range of challenges and have proven experience with managing initiatives or projects
- Great analytical skills, and would be comfortable explaining how Stripe works to a range of audiences
- Empathy for users and can quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Passion for solving open-ended problems
- Excitement for working with a product that is constantly evolving
- Fluency and business level verbal and written communication skills in English and Portuguese
You should include these in your application:
- Your background and accomplishments.
- Why you want to work in this role.
- Languages you’d be comfortable communicating in beyond English and Portuguese, if any.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.