Product Strategist, Applications
The Product Strategist, Applications Team supports the core products & functional areas across Stripe. We are the experts for Stripe’s products that unlock new business capabilities and work closely with every part of the organization. By hearing directly from our users, we uncover issues, prioritize them, and drive cross-functional teams to resolve them. We contribute to product improvements with users first mentality and ensure that the product knowledge received by our users is accurate. We’re looking for an experienced product strategist with technical and analytical skills to work with one or more of Stripe’s products (e.g. Connect, Financial Reporting, Atlas etc…) and help shape our products and improve the user experience.
- Serve as a product expert on one or more products, providing user and operational support
- Collect, quantify & communicate all product-related cases that should be contemplated by product teams in future development
- Leverage data to identify insights, trends and solutions for user issues and requests.
- Validate product fixes against all known edge-cases and use-cases
- Report and prioritize bugs and feature requests
- Work with product and user teams to develop product documentation and FAQs for user facing and vendor teams
- Advocate for solutions that will improve the user experience and decrease unnecessary user escalations
- Help with product launch coordination (milestones, testing, etc.) across User Ops.
- Support users directly through email responses and indirectly through processes set up with frontline teams
- Build and facilitate product training sessions to User Ops for new products, updates and new features
- Help source, qualify, onboard, track & support beta users for new product features
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A passion for delivering quality product experience and an outstanding user experience
- Strong project management and operational experience
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience executing cross-functional work, and working with 3rd parties to drive execution
- A can-do attitude and ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience working with SQL and using data to identify trends, generate insights and problem solving
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.