Product Operations Program Manager
Stripe is a technology company that builds ecommerce infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of all sizes, new startups to larger companies like Yelp and Facebook use our software to accept payments and scale their businesses.
Product Ops is a new function at Stripe. We’re building the connective tissue between product/engineering and user facing teams around the world - like sales, account management, and customer support. Our ultimate goal is to help Stripe deliver more value to more users, faster and more consistently.
This role reports directly to the head of Product Ops and will work on a number of ongoing programs, and short term projects, to drive our mission forward across all product/engineering teams. The role can be based in San Francisco or Seattle, based on the candidate.
You’ll design, operate, and continuously improve processes and tools for the Product Operations Managers working in Stripe’s many product areas. Some potential focus areas include:
- Operationalizing Products: Standardizing how we run betas, launches, global rollouts, user migrations, and ongoing operations of products
- Strengthening Feedback Loops: Leading initiatives to surface global user feedback and insights to relevant product/engineering teams
- Scaling Product Knowledge: Empowering user-facing teams by keeping them informed. Bringing clarity to roadmaps, projects in flight, and making sure documentation is up to date
You might be a good fit if
- You get excited about designing and scaling initiatives across large groups of people
- You know the power of a good playbook, template or automation to help people achieve more
- You like working with people around the world
- You’re a curious, resourceful, self-starter
- You’re able to energize and inspire cross-functional teams to action
- You know that at the end of the day, it’s always important to put users first in our decisions
- You enjoy working with product/engineering teams, as well as business teams
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5-10 years working experience in program management, product management, or product operations
- Outstanding communication, organization, and project management skills
- Experience working directly with product/engineering teams and their cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience presenting to and interacting with executives and senior stakeholders
- Ideally experience leading cross-functional programs at a high growth technology company
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.