Product Operations Manager, Corporate Card
At Stripe, Product Operations Managers help build innovative products for our customers. Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics, finance, legal, and customer-facing teams. In this role, you will be a leader on a small team working cross-functionally to bring new products to market and lay the groundwork for new business operations. You’ll be joining an experienced team focused on enabling businesses to easily spend and control their money. You will be expected to grow quickly as we continue to launch and scale new products that will impact millions of customers around the world.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, coordinate, and drive discipline around the processes for user betas, launches, global rollouts and migrations (in partnership with go-to-market teams)
- Collect, quantify & communicate product-related user feedback
- Help translate top user insights into product solutions
- Serve as a central expert, and maintain an updated central source of truth for information about your team’s products
- Support initial users and design operational workflows to scale with the business growth
- Conduct strategic analyses and work cross-functionally to drive the product strategy
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, product and customer-facing teams to iterate on and scale product.
You may be a good fit if:
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and are excited to take on whatever is needed to find product-market fit and scale a new business
- You are interested in engaging with customers to understand their needs, and excited to represent customer interests internally
- You enjoy working in SQL/Redshift, analyzing user feedback and using these insights to drive product improvements
- You are a structured thinker and thrive in designing both operational systems and technical products
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems, operational challenges, and strategic questions
- You’re a creative product and business thinker who loves challenging problems and collaborates well with engineering, analytics, marketing, finance, and external partners
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.