Product Marketing Manager, Revenue Products
Help define and amplify the Stripe story and connect our products with users.
We are looking for a creative, analytical, collaborative product marketer to join our fast-growing team to lead Product Marketing for new revenue software products. You will be part of the Global Product Marketing team and will be embedded in Europe with your partners on the Product and Engineering teams. You’ll be responsible for developing the go-to-market strategies, launching new products, driving expansion to new global markets, and growing awareness and adoption through the product lifecycle.
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from developer to CFO—and differentiate Stripe. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various workstreams on track
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at Stripe. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right
- A team player. Product Marketers collaborates across the Marketing team and with basically every team at Stripe. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work
- A global thinker. Stripe’s customers, and our teams, span the globe. You are comfortable working on and leading virtual teams comprised of colleagues around the world to serve a global audience.
- Deeply understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments: talk regularly to users and prospects and work with our Analytics team for qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work (content, messaging, positioning etc)
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert for your product area to help shape the product roadmap and strategy
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product managers, sales, design, PR, and engineering—to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products
- Help enable user-facing teams at Stripe—from Sales and User Operations to local teams in other countries
- Work with the Finance and Product teams to set pricing that aligns to the product value proposition and with our users’ success
- Partner with the Product and Growth Marketing teams to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
- Apply industry knowledge, finance expertise, and general acumen to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies with the goal of creating more value for Stripe’s users and Stripe
Build the marketing discipline for an emerging line of business from the ground up
We’re looking for someone who has:
8+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting
At least 4 years of product marketing work experience, specifically in a global technology company and ideally in a fintech company
Experience working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle
Experience in B2B marketing and working closely with product development and sales teams is preferred
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.