Product Marketing Manager, Professional Services
Help define and amplify the Stripe story and connect our products with users.
Our Product Marketing team’s mission is to generate customer insights that inform Stripe’s product strategy, lead go-to-market for our suite of products, and create and execute campaigns to drive product growth. Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Stripe, partnering closely with Product, Engineering, Sales, Design, Developer Relations, and Communications to name a few. Different from many other Product Marketing teams, our team works across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch and commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch.
We’re expanding our suite of Professional Services for Enterprise customers, and we’re looking for a creative, analytical, collaborative product marketer to join our fast-growing team to support Stripe’s Professional Services offerings. You will work closely with our Solution Architecture & Professional Services teams.
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from developer to CFO—and differentiate Stripe. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products and services to market
- Strategic. You can drive the strategic work of packaging, pricing, and helping define our Professional Services offerings, in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various workstreams on track
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at Stripe. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right
- A team player. Product Marketers collaborate across the Marketing team and with basically every team at Stripe. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work
- Own the professional services Marketing strategy, plan, and execution, working across Stripe to optimize customer impact and revenue growth of our services portfolio
- Deeply understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments and personas: talk regularly to users and prospects and work with our Analytics team for qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work (content, messaging, positioning etc)
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert for your product area to help shape our roadmap and strategy
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product managers, sales, design, PR, and engineering—to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products and services
- Help enable user-facing teams at Stripe—from Sales and User Operations to local teams in other countries. Because Professional Services is an extension of our Sales team, Sales Enablement will be strongly emphasized in this role
- Work with the Finance and Product teams to set pricing that aligns to the product value proposition and with our users’ success
- Partner with the Product and Growth Marketing teams to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
- Apply industry knowledge, customer insights, and general acumen to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies with the goal of creating more value for Stripe’s users and Stripe
- Build the marketing discipline for an emerging line of business from the ground up
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 8+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting
- At least 4 years of product marketing work experience, specifically in a technology company and ideally in a fintech company
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle
- Experience in B2B marketing and working closely with product development and sales teams is preferred
- Experience marketing and selling technical, integration-intensive products is preferred
- Experience marketing enterprise services, e.g. financial services, consulting, operations/logistics services, etc. is preferred
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.