Product Manager, Treasury
Help build Stripe’s newest businesses.
As a product manager for this business, you’ll be accountable for building the right product via activities like leading our process to get to product market fit, holding our product quality bar high, and developing market expertise in this complex space.
- Work closely with our engineers, designers, Strategy and Operations, and other product managers to build products for Stripe’s emerging businesses
- Help set an ambitious roadmap for product development and expansion for Treasury
- Work closely with our customers, product teams, and cross functional partners to build a comprehensive and frictionless experience for our users
- Discover net new parts of our business and lead them from nascent stages to maturity
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Over 6 years of product management experience
- An entrepreneurial mindset towards making progress and finding product market fit in an emerging category
- Partnered closely with engineers to build products (especially APIs) and complex systems at scale
- Software engineering or similar technical experience
- A craftsperson’s attention to detail and care for great product experiences
- A driving desire for continuous product improvement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience working on financial products
- Conducting product market research and building buy-in for product ideas from internal stakeholders and leadership
- Experience building brand new products or working in a startup environment
- Experience working with GTM teams to bring a new product to market
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.