Product Manager, Stripe Terminal, Fleet Management
Build products to make customers successful.
As a Product Manager on the Terminal Fleet Management team, you’ll partner closely with engineering, design, legal, partnerships, data science, and our customer-facing teams to drive the product development process for one of the key product pillars of Terminal. You will be joining a full-stack engineering and cross-functional team, and collaborate with experienced Product Managers on Terminal and across other Stripe teams.
- Become an expert on our users’ needs, customer expectations, and emerging in-person payment trends and translate that understanding into a clear vision, strategy, and detailed roadmap for the tools we provide our users to acquire, deploy, and manage their growing fleet of Terminal card readers:
- Gather the requirements and develop the roadmap to enable these features to scale to business around the globe
- Work closely with other product teams at Stripe including Connect, Payments, and our Global APAC, EMEA, and LatAM teams
You may be a good fit if you:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- Can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Have managed the full life cycle of a technical product – from ideation to ship to continuous refinement
- Have experience in...
- the ins and outs of and in-person payments (EMV, QR codes, point-of-sale requirements, etc.)
- working on deploying and managing fleets of internet-connected devices (“Internet of things”)
What’s it like to work at Stripe?
Stripe is helping the internet fulfill its potential as a platform for economic progress by building software tools that accelerate global economic access and technological development. Stripe makes it easy to start, run and scale an internet business from anywhere in the world.
We look at Stripe as a constant work in progress and the same is true of our people; for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We’re here to support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue through thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help other Stripes in the short-term and pushing them to improve over the long-term (by helping them to get better at what they do).
We’re a highly cross-functional organization and view that as part of the fun: we design our space to encourage as much collaboration as possible. We have long tables in the kitchen for a reason (to enable everyone to meet new people and learn from them). We also have a culture of transparency that we carry through to email communication, ensuring that Stripes all around the world have the information they need to make good local decisions.
In both our products and our people, we aim to reflect, represent and advocate for all of our users, globally. Our users transcend geography, culture and language; what we share, collectively, is a drive to create a fairer, more economically interconnected world.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.