Product Manager, Terminal
Build infrastructure to enable in-person payment acceptance in EMEA
As a EMEA Product Manager on the Terminal Payment Acceptance team, you’ll be responsible for building APIs, products, and platforms to support in-person payment acceptance in EMEA. You’ll work closely with engineering, design, legal, partnerships, data science, and our user facing teams to drive the product development process to launch, localize, and grow Terminal in the EMEA region. You’ll be paired with an engineering team in Dublin, and also work closely with teams based in the US and Singapore.
- Become an expert on our users’ needs and their customers’ expectations in EMEA, and translate that understanding into a strategy and roadmap for the Terminal Payment Acceptance team – determine the product features, technical integrations, transaction flows, and payment methods needed to support our fastest growing global platforms and merchants.
- Set a motivating multi-year vision and then break it down into measurable, meaningful milestones. This includes creating buy-in across Stripe, crafting detailed and achievable roadmaps and OKRs, and navigating trade-offs.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a strong track record of managing the full life cycle of a technical product – from ideation to ship to continuous refinement of software and/or hardware products – as a PM or entrepreneur.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems. You can collaborate and thrive in productive, healthy debate done with mutual respect and shared goals. You can make complex concepts accessible with clear communication.
- Has experience working on products with developer interfaces (i.e., APIs and SDKs); hardware or hardware-related product experience a plus.
- Is a technically adept systems thinker, ideally with a Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience working as a software engineer.
You may be a good fit if you:
- Know the ins and outs of online or in-person payments (EMV, QR codes, point-of-sale software, etc.)
- Have experience managing internationalization and localization of software products for global launches.
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile.
- A 1-2 paragraph summary of your favorite project from any of your work or personal experiences.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.