Product Manager, Stripe Terminal, Enterprise
Build a differentiated in-person payments offering for global Enterprises.
Stripe Terminal helps our users extend their online presence to the physical world. The Terminal team’s mission is to make it as easy for businesses to accept in-person payments as the Stripe API has done for online payments. With Terminal, businesses can unlock in-person payments use cases that are right for their business model—whether it’s creating a superb retail experience, extending their website to a pop-up store, or enabling a mobile point-of-sale at their next event.
Our core user persona has been the impatient developer and startups. As we evolve and scale, we seek a product manager to lead the future of Terminal Enterprise. This involves crafting a strategy, product roadmap, and overall go-to-market plan for our global offering for Late Stage and Enterprise customers and their in-person commerce needs. Stripe is well on its way to becoming a best-in-class Enterprise software and infrastructure company, and we want you to help complete that transformation.
- Refine our viewpoint on the opportunity we stand to win if we deliver value to Enterprises and their in-person commerce needs - including but not limited to Retail vertical use cases
- Set a motivating multi-year vision and then break it down into measurable, meaningful milestones for the Terminal Enterprise initiatives. This includes creating buy-in, crafting roadmaps and OKRs, and navigating trade-offs
- Partner with software and hardware engineers and cross functional partners to research, discover, and deeply understand what Enterprises need from Stripe
- Build empathy with our end users and the differentiation they aim to deliver for their merchants
- Use metrics to inform your point of view and leverage analytics to measure success
- Define product requirements and participate in sprint planning rituals to deliver against those requirements and the overall roadmap
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of product management experience or equivalent
- Demonstrated success and strong execution track record based on the ability to craft a vision and strategy based on user-first mindset and strong market, competitive and user research
- Great interpersonal skills and strong verbal and written communication. You can collaborate and thrive in productive, healthy debate done with mutual respect and shared goals. You can make complex concepts accessible with clear communication
- Experience working on Enterprise products, ideally with developer interfaces (APIs, SDKs)
- Technically adept systems thinker, ideally with a Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience working as a software engineer
Nice to haves:
- Experience in 1 - 2 of the following areas are nice to have:
- Enterprise product strategy and go-to-market coordination
- Payments and/or eCommerce
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.