Product Manager, Revenue Analytics
Stripe is working on making the global financial system programmable. This is one of the largest opportunities for impact in the history of computing, on par with the rise of modern operating systems. A key component of this effort is our ability to provide revenue analytics capabilities which inform key strategic decisions for our users regarding the success and performance of their products and services.
The Stripe Revenue Analytics PM role is focused on meeting the needs of Founders, Finance and Sales Ops professionals looking to operationalize revenue management. We create an integrated experience which automates the generation of standardized recurring revenue insights which is flexible enough to meet the needs of a broad range of business models across our customers’ life cycle and growth stages. These insights are used to evaluate the growth, health, performance, risk and investment opportunities of recurring revenue products and services and represent a strategic forward-looking view designed to support seamless data-driven decision making for our users.
- Be a well-rounded product leader – someone who has both excellent product design/UX sense, technical depth and strength in business strategy
- Deeply understand our user needs to develop and set long-term vision and strategy for our Revenue Analytics products
- Drive product design and prioritization decisions
- Be accountable for product roadmaps, resource allocation, and release cadence
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams teams to launch new features and drive product and platform awareness and adoption
- Define key success metrics for our Revenue Analytics product and execute against our growth goals
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Significant Product Management or Founder experience. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and have demonstrated ability to build 0 => 1 products
- Experience designing and building analytics products
- Product management experience in data management, data integrations, analytics services, BI, data visualization, reporting
- Proven track record of delivering great user experiences at scale and ability to collaborate closely with Design
- Excellent strategic instincts and business sense. You’ve aligned others on a long-term strategy, are savvy about positioning, are ruthless about prioritization, and have led bringing a product to market
- Strong writing, communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to to define, articulate and execute against product strategy
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with revenue analytics and SaaS metrics reporting
- Finance or accounting background or domain expertise
What’s it like to work at Stripe?
Stripe is helping the internet fulfill its potential as a platform for economic progress by building software tools that accelerate global economic access and technological development. Stripe makes it easy to start, run, and scale an internet business from anywhere in the world.
We look at Stripe as a constant work in progress and the same is true of our people; for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We’re here to support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue through thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help other Stripes in the short-term and pushing them to improve over the long-term (by helping them to get better at what they do).
We’re a highly cross-functional organization and view that as part of the fun: we design our space to encourage as much collaboration as possible. We have long tables in the kitchen for a reason (to enable everyone to meet new people and learn from them). We also have a culture of transparency that we carry through to email communication, ensuring that Stripes all around the world have the information they need to make good local decisions.
In both our products and our people, we aim to reflect, represent and advocate for all of our users, globally. Our users transcend geography, culture and language; what we share, collectively, is a drive to create a fairer, more economically interconnected world.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.