Product Manager, Integrations
Stripe is building the economic infrastructure for the Internet. Stripe is helping the internet fulfill its potential as a platform for economic progress by building software tools that accelerate global economic access and technological development. Stripe makes it easy to start, run and scale an internet business from anywhere in the world.
Revenue & Reporting is a group within Stripe that is building the Revenue Management and Payment Analytics suite for the Internet. This product suite helps our users generate, collect, measure, analyze and grow revenue. We have some of the key components and we need to build others.
Stripe’s Platform & Integrations team within Revenue & Reporting is building integrations between Stripe and the other systems our users use to run their businesses and understand their financials. These systems span from the customer-facing to financial systems, from ecommerce to accounting. This is a new team that is dedicated to building the next generation of flexible and composable integrations and building an underlying platform to support connecting systems to Stripe. Our users have been under-delighted for a long time with monolithic architectures that lock them in. We plan to integrate to the systems they have, and do so in a way that delivers a rich set of underlying programmable and composable APIs. The integrations are a critical customer need and the platform is a key component of several greenfield projects we’re working on. The work will involve defining common components as well as specific integrations.
We are looking for a senior product manager who is motivated to build solutions for our businesses and the Stripe ecosystem. As the Product Manager for this area, you will be deeply focused on understanding the needs of our users and lead the strategy and execution for this area across Stripe’s product portfolio. You will have a unique opportunity to work across all of Stripe and collaborate with various teams in Core Payments, Financial Services and Revenue Management. You will also work deeply with our foundational teams that build the various surfaces and core objects. You will apply your product vision, insight and design sense to the integration needs of our users. You will work closely with other functions, including, for example, sales, marketing, design and data science.
You may be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years Product Management or Founder experience
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Knowledge of the tools and processes development teams use to develop, build, and test integrations
- Built developer products or integrations elegantly connecting SaaS products
- Set up and driven successful execution across product and go-to-market teams
- Built partnerships with external companies to jointly deliver better customer experiences
- Impeccable product taste, and have shipped products with great user experiences at scale
- Excellent strategic instincts and business sense. You’ve aligned others on a long-term strategy, are thoughtful about positioning, are decisive about prioritization, and have led bringing a product to market
- Familiarity with one or more of: analytics, accounting, corporate finance, enterprise-class financial tooling, data management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.