Product Manager, Payment Intelligence
About Payment Intelligence
We want to enable businesses to deeply optimize Stripe payments towards their own needs, providing both incremental revenue and higher margins from every engagement with their customers.
Our ideal Product Manager has led revenue-generating products with surprisingly great user experiences at scale, has worked with machine learning teams to enhance and create products, and is deeply motivated to solve user problems.
At Stripe, product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics, and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a full-stack engineering and cross-functional team, and collaborate with experienced product managers across Stripe.
You may be a fit if
- You have impeccable product taste, and have shipped products with great user experiences at scale
- You shine at analyzing data and are seasoned in experimentation.
- You have good strategic instincts and business sense. You’ve led bringing a product to market and are savvy about positioning.
- You can set up and drive stellar execution across product and go-to-market teams. You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems.
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration.
- Strongly preferred: Experience working with and building machine learning-based products and models
What’s it like to work at Stripe?
Stripe is helping the internet fulfill its potential as a platform for economic progress by building software tools that accelerate global economic access and technological development. Stripe makes it easy to start, run and scale an internet business from anywhere in the world.
We look at Stripe as a constant work in progress and the same is true of our people; for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We’re here to support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue through thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help other Stripes in the short-term and pushing them to improve over the long-term (by helping them to get better at what they do).
We’re a highly cross-functional organization and view that as part of the fun: we design our space to encourage as much collaboration as possible. We have long tables in the kitchen for a reason (to enable everyone to meet new people and learn from them). We also have a culture of transparency that we carry through to email communication, ensuring that Stripes all around the world have the information they need to make good local decisions.
In both our products and our people, we aim to reflect, represent and advocate for all of our users, globally. Our users transcend geography, culture and language; what we share, collectively, is a drive to create a fairer, more economically interconnected world.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.