Product Manager, Invoicing
This is an opportunity to help drive one of the fastest growing products in our business. In this role, you will help drive product strategy and execution across every aspect of what we build, both those that exist today, and those that we will build in the future. Your contributions will enable millions of businesses that rely on Stripe to manage the relational, technical, and regulatory complexity of scaling in a global marketplace.
Invoicing is one of Stripe’s biggest bets. The right product manager will help us to scale faster and realize this potential. If that sounds exciting, we’d love to speak with you.
- Be a well-rounded and strategic product thinker – someone who has both excellent product design/UX sense and strengths in market dynamics and marketing strategy
- Drive product design and prioritization decisions across directly managed teams, as well as teams who partner closely on related experiences in the Stripe portfolio
- Help drive product roadmaps, resource allocation, and release cadence
- Work directly with current and potential invoicing customers to understand their needs and how we can solve for them
- Work closely with engineering, design, data science, product marketing, customer and user-facing teams at Stripe to deliver great products to our customers
- Own initiatives to build 0 → 1 invoicing products and experiences
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience designing and building surprisingly good consumer-grade products
- Technical skills e.g., ability to gain an in-depth understanding of software systems and make meaningful contributions to high-stakes discussions on software architecture
- Obsession with product quality and an eye for design, specifically an intuition for good user flows and user experiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- Determination to do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful
- Entrepreneurial experience and/or enjoys moving quickly on new, green-field products
What’s it like to work at Stripe?
Stripe is helping the internet fulfill its potential as a platform for economic progress by building software tools that accelerate global economic access and technological development. Stripe makes it easy to start, run and scale an internet business from anywhere in the world.
We look at Stripe as a constant work in progress and the same is true of our people; for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We’re here to support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue through thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help other Stripes in the short-term and pushing them to improve over the long-term (by helping them to get better at what they do).
We’re a highly cross-functional organization and view that as part of the fun: we design our space to encourage as much collaboration as possible. We have long tables in the kitchen for a reason (to enable everyone to meet new people and learn from them). We also have a culture of transparency that we carry through to email communication, ensuring that Stripes all around the world have the information they need to make good local decisions.
In both our products and our people, we aim to reflect, represent and advocate for all of our users, globally. Our users transcend geography, culture and language; what we share, collectively, is a drive to create a fairer, more economically interconnected world.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.