Product Manager, Integrations
Stripe’s Platform Integrations team is building integrations between Stripe and the other systems our users run. These systems span from the customer-facing to financial systems, from e-commerce to accounting. This is a new dedicated team that is dedicated to building the next generation of flexible and composable integrations. Our users have been under-delighted for a long time with monolithic architectures that lock them in. We plan to integrate to the systems they have, but also do them in a way to make them usable in programmatic and composable APIs. The work will involve defining common components as well as specific integrations.
We are looking for a Product Manager who is motivated to build solutions for our businesses and the Stripe ecosystem. As the Product Manager for this area, you will be deeply focused on understanding the needs of our users and lead the strategy and execution for this area across Stripe’s product portfolio. You will have a unique opportunity to work across all of Stripe and collaborate with various teams in Core Payments, Financial Services and Revenue Management. You will also work deeply with our foundational teams that build the various surfaces and core objects. You will apply your product vision, insight and design sense to the integration needs of our users. You will work closely with other functions, including, for example, sales, marketing, design and data science.
- Be a well-rounded product manager – someone who has both excellent product design/UX sense
- Develop and set long-term vision and strategy for our Integrations products
- Drive product discussions with your most important users and partners to ensure that we meet their needs and achieve our near and long-term goals
- Drive product design and prioritization decisions
- Be accountable for product roadmaps, resource allocation, and release cadence
- Be an evangelist for your product across the company, user base and the industry
- Interact with our customers and partners and translate their needs into product requirements
- Work closely with the team to test hypotheses and understand developer pain points
- Validate product ideas and prototypes with early adopters
- Work closely with partnership, sales, and marketing teams teams to launch new features and drive product and platform awareness and adoption
- Define key success metrics for our integrations work
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Both passion and experience shipping integrations or tools for developers. For example, you’ve shipped CLIs, client libraries, APIs, and/or an IDE extension
- Experience and proficiency working on external strategic partnerships
- Technical aptitude. Comfortable with the internal workings of online services and opinionated about APIs ability to inspire engineering teams to elevate their product ambitions, and has collaborated closely on architecture and product decisions alike
- Significant Product Management experience
You may be a fit if:
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You’re very knowledgeable of the tools and processes development teams use to develop, build, and, test integrations
- You have excellent product taste, and have shipped products with great user experiences at scale
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You can set up and drive stellar execution across product and go-to-market teams
- You have experience building or working on technical platforms that enable concurrent development of features by teams located around the world
- You enjoy using social media to interact directly with customers for feedback
What’s it like to work at Stripe?
Stripe is helping the internet fulfill its potential as a platform for economic progress by building software tools that accelerate global economic access and technological development. Stripe makes it easy to start, run, and scale an internet business from anywhere in the world.
We look at Stripe as a constant work in progress and the same is true of our people; for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We’re here to support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue through thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help other Stripes in the short-term and pushing them to improve over the long-term (by helping them to get better at what they do).
We’re a highly cross-functional organization and view that as part of the fun: we design our space to encourage as much collaboration as possible. We have long tables in the kitchen for a reason (to enable everyone to meet new people and learn from them). We also have a culture of transparency that we carry through to email communication, ensuring that Stripes all around the world have the information they need to make good local decisions.
In both our products and our people, we aim to reflect, represent and advocate for all of our users, globally. Our users transcend geography, culture and language; what we share, collectively, is a drive to create a fairer, more economically interconnected world.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.