Product Manager, Enterprise
About the Role:
Many of the largest companies in the world now rely on Stripe for payments infrastructure: Facebook, Google, Amazon, Shopify, Atlassian, Slack, Lyft, Uber, DoorDash, Instacart, and the list is growing every day. Late Stage and Enterprise customers now account for well over half of our payments volume. At the same time, our design center has been historically the impatient developer working at a fast moving startup and while we want to maintain this focus on startups, we must complement it with a commensurate focus on Enterprise customers. Stripe is well on its way to becoming a best-in-class Enterprise software and infrastructure company, and we want you to help complete that transformation.
- Spend significant time with customers (and customer-facing teams) and observe patterns/trends across their feedback and the larger market
- Synthesize product solutions, bringing your unique product vision to the table – solving for “faster horse” problems typical in customer feedback channels
- Own the end-to-end product lifecycle for Enterprise features/capabilities – everything from reporting to permissions to integrations to fundamental information architecture of our products
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Over 4 years of Product Management experience, managing technical software products from kick-off to ship
- Experience shipping products with great user experiences at scale
- Experience leading products that require coordination of many stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Persistence and a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your product and team are successful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- A computer science, math, science degree or software engineering experience
What’s it like to work at Stripe?
Stripe is helping the internet fulfill its potential as a platform for economic progress by building software tools that accelerate global economic access and technological development. Stripe makes it easy to start, run and scale an internet business from anywhere in the world.
We look at Stripe as a constant work in progress and the same is true of our people; for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We’re here to support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue through thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help other Stripes in the short-term and pushing them to improve over the long-term (by helping them to get better at what they do).
We’re a highly cross-functional organization and view that as part of the fun: we design our space to encourage as much collaboration as possible. We have long tables in the kitchen for a reason (to enable everyone to meet new people and learn from them). We also have a culture of transparency that we carry through to email communication, ensuring that Stripes all around the world have the information they need to make good local decisions.
In both our products and our people, we aim to reflect, represent and advocate for all of our users, globally. Our users transcend geography, culture and language; what we share, collectively, is a drive to create a fairer, more economically interconnected world.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.