Product Manager, Consumer Products
As Stripe expands up the stack from APIs to UIs, hosted experiences, and no-code solutions, building for consumers has become a more critical part of our mission to create the economic infrastructure of the internet. Consumers decide what to purchase, how to purchase, and who to purchase from. By focusing on their problems and needs–the way they make decisions and the user journeys they follow–we can build faster, more trustworthy, and higher converting products for consumers and merchants alike.
Consumer is a brand new team at Stripe. As a Product Manager on Consumer, you will build and grow Link, our recently-launched 1-click payment solution, plus take new products in development from 0 to 1. Hundreds of millions of consumers already use Stripe every year; this gives us a massive opportunity to accelerate the shift from offline to online by making their experience the best it can be.
This is an early-stage role with high impact and visibility that will require working closely with engineering, design, marketing, and sales. We’re looking for a product manager who has experience with both defining the product strategy and driving execution. You’ll build the roadmap for both greenfield initiatives and collaborations across existing product teams. You should have exquisite attention to detail but balance it with the ability to ship and learn quickly.
We’re looking for someone who has/is:
- Over 5 years of Product Management experience, managing technical software products from kick-off to ship
- Passion and excitement for helping consumers and understanding their needs
- Experience shipping great products with great user experiences
- Experience leading products that require coordination of many stakeholders and cross functional teams including engineering and design
- Persistence and a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your product and team are successful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.