Product Manager, Authentication Experience
Create a seamless authentication experience for online payments
As Product Manager on the Authentication Experience team, you’ll be responsible for building products, APIs, and platforms to support online payments in EMEA and beyond. You’ll work closely with engineering, design, legal, partnerships, data science, and our user facing teams to drive the product development process to launch, localize, and grow our users payment performance through authentication. You’ll be paired with an engineering team in Dublin, and also work closely with teams based in the US.
- Become an expert on our users’ needs and their customers’ expectations, and translate that understanding into a strategy and roadmap for the Authentication Experience team – determine the product features, technical integrations, transaction flows needed to support our fastest growing global platforms and merchants.
- Set a motivating multi-year vision and then break it down into measurable, meaningful milestones. This includes creating buy-in across Stripe, crafting detailed and achievable roadmaps and OKRs, and navigating trade-offs.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Has a strong track record of managing the full life cycle of a technical product – from ideation to ship to continuous refinement of software and/or hardware products – as a PM or entrepreneur.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems. You can collaborate and thrive in productive, healthy debate done with mutual respect and shared goals. You can make complex concepts accessible with clear communication.
- Has experience working on products with developer interfaces (i.e., APIs and SDKs).
- Is a technically adept systems thinker, ideally with a Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience working as a software engineer.
You may be a fit if:
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, analytics, marketing, design and sales.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems.
- You have experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship.
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration.
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.