Product Finance & Strategy Leader
Be a part of building the Finance team at Stripe!
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year.
To further this important mission, we are building an elite team to drive strategy, financial and business planning at Stripe. We are looking for insightful and analytical individuals to be financial and strategic partners to key leaders across Stripe to accelerate achievement of our long term goals. Your work will be instrumental to Stripe achieving its mission, be highly visible to Stripe leadership, and will drive key insights for Board discussions.
- Lead and manage Stripe’s Product Finance & Strategy team
- Be a culture carrier and possess an entrepreneurial mindset to successfully stand-up our team’s presence in Seattle, which is a new office for Finance & Strategy
- Nurture deep, trusted partnerships with the Head of Payments, his/her team, and across Stripe to shape and accelerate decision-making
- Provide analytical rigor and bring strategic leadership to large, cross-functional strategic or operational initiatives. Leverage your financial background and lens to support and influence key strategic and product decisions
- Lead strategic and financial planning processes for your teams (e.g., Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews, Long Range Plans, Annual Budget, Forecasts, etc.)
- Develop and monitor critical success metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- 12+ years of experience within a finance function, preferably for a B2B and/or SaaS business
- Experience building and leading large teams
- Recent experience in strategic finance functions at a high-growth technology company focusing on go-to-market planning and revenue forecasting
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and executives; you are seen as a trusted and objective advisor
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Be a self-starter capable of driving business results without supervision
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn is a strong plus
To apply, please send us:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.