Product Finance & Strategy, Risk Finance
Join our growing Finance & Strategy Team!
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year.
As we continue to expand our product suite and global presence, we are looking for insightful and analytical individuals to be financial and strategic partners to our Product leaders across Stripe. This specific role will focus on partnering with our Risk Product and Merchant Intelligence orgs. Your work will be instrumental to Stripe achieving its mission, be highly visible to Stripe leadership, and will drive key insights for executive discussions.
- Nurture deep, trusted partnerships with your respective business teams.
- Gain deep knowledge and understanding of Stripe’s business performance across user segments and geographies.
- Build financial forecasts, track performance and understand deviations from actuals to drive strategy and operational rigor for your business team, and ensure the quality, timeliness, and accuracy of your analyses.
- Develop and monitor critical success metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders.
- Support strategic and financial planning processes for your teams (e.g., Monthly Reviews, Annual Budget, and Long Range Plan).
- Evaluate organizational tradeoffs in team planning, and be a key decision-maker in investment and operational strategies.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 6+ years of relevant experience in strategic or operational finance functions at a high-growth technology, and/or experience within investment banking, management consulting, or private equity
- A keen analytical eye, and extensive experience building integrated models from scratch (in Excel or similar applications).
- Demonstrated abilities to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide-range of stakeholders.
- Proven proclivity for quickly identifying and methodically resolving potential road-blocks.
- The ability to maintain high-performance under tight timelines, and a “roll up your sleeves” mindset to get any job done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to proactively work with functions across the company.
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn is a must.
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.