Product Finance & Strategy, Emerging Products
As we continue to expand our product suite and global presence, we are looking for an insightful and analytical Finance Lead to be the financial and strategic partner to product teams exploring and developing emerging products. This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor, and help build a new business within Stripe. Your work will be highly visible to Stripe leadership, and will drive key insights and decisions for product teams and executive discussions.
- Partner closely with product leaders to drive successful outcomes for this product area.
- Leverage your financial background to support and influence key strategic and product decisions (e.g., you determine the size of the addressable market by customer segment, and use this to inform your team’s prioritization and product roadmap).
- Provide analytical rigor and bring strategic leadership to operational initiatives (e.g., develop a pricing strategy for the group’s products and collaborate with cross-functional partners to roll this out).
- Lead strategic and financial planning processes for your team (e.g., Monthly Reviews, Annual Budget, and Long Range Plan), and evaluate organizational tradeoffs in team planning to influence decision making.
- Develop and monitor critical success and business performance metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders.
- Own detailed models for in-depth analyses, as well as ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy. Be your business teams’ go-to financial partner for ad hoc analysis and relevant external relations (e.g., negotiating new contract terms or evaluating prospective partnerships).
- 6+ years of relevant experience within strategic finance, ideally at a high-growth technology company. Investment banking, management consulting and/or private equity experience will also be considered
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners; you are seen as a trusted and objective advisor
- Extensive experience building detailed financial analysis that is used to drive business decisions
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- A proven ability to be a self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision
- The ability to bring structure to ambiguous areas of opportunity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- Managerial experience building high performing teams is a nice-to-have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn is a must
To apply, please send us:
Resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.